Princess Noura bent Abdulrahman University declares the start of the submission of applications to study by external scholarships system for the academic year1436/1437H , and we will start receiving the documents from (Monday 1 December / 2014) which is (9/2/1436H ) until (Thursday 25 December/ 2014 ) which is (3/3/1436H ).
The following points has to be noted :
1、Send the required documents via the dedicated link only
2、Will not consider any request that does not meet the requirements .
3、Incomplete application will be rejected . We will not consider any applications received for the .
4 management of grants outside the deadline for submission or outside link
5、Compliance with the conditions and notifications contained in this announcement .
6、The applicant should send their documents via the link in a PDF format.
For more information :
Requirements for external scholarships :
Applicants who apply for external scholarships will follow the same Requirements applied to Saudis students in the Higher Education Institutions , beside the following conditions:
1. The applicant should not be less than 17 years old and not more than 25 years of age for undergraduate studies and The Institute for Arabic Language .
2. The applicant should not have received any other scholarship from other educational institutions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
3. All documents need to be certified by the competent authorities in the applicant's country as well as the Saudi Embassy and the Saudi cultural centers in the applicant's country.
4. To bring a no criminal record certificate from her country's security apparatus.
5. The applicant should not have been terminated previously from any of educational institution in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia .
6. The student should be accompanied by a Mahram (a male legal guardian ) according to the Regulations; this Mahram should have a scholarship, have a regular residence permit (Iqama) or be employed by a Saudi employer in need of his services.
7. The applicant should pass the medical examination and checkup as determined by the Regulations
8. To obtain a litter of no objection testified by government office to study in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
9. The applicant should not have graduated from high school more than 5 years.
10. the students with higher score will be considered .
Required Documents :
1. A certified copy of high school degree or its equivalent.
2. A copy of Good Conduct certificate .
3. A copy of a Valid Passport
4. letter of no objection from the applicant's government to study in Saudi Arabia .
5. Certificate of clearance from the precedent of security services .
6. Medical report that indicates the applicant is medically fit.
7. At least two recommendation letters from recognized sources at home country
8. Academic record at the secondary level.
9. Letter to Prove the relationship of mahram of the government center in the country of The applicant.
10. A valid residence permit (iqama in kingdom of Saudi arabia) of mahram for the applicant.
11. Translation into Arabic or English of all documents number (1-2-4-5-6-7